Again another parcel from France

Monday, July 16, 2018

Maybe I was too good in last year so I have a permanent secret Santa bombing me with presents ;) I've received a message via my Insta in which my postman have said to me that I have a package which have passed custom services in Podgorica, for which I need to give 4 Euros. And I was amazed because I knew that I haven't ordered nothing abroad - nor so heavy ;) When I got into post office today, I've got this parcel on picture



I was very eager to get to know what is inside as this parcel was huge and I had to finish all other errands trough town which required keeping it in my arms all the time. ;) So, when I finally got home I've discovered real treasure inside. I've got an almanac about province of Alsace in France, which is amazing and very well kept!








And I've found a treasure buried between these magnificent pictures shown in postcards, numismatic and wonderful set of CTO stamps with Star wars theme






I am really happy with this parcel and I feel like a philately princess that is spoiled by this generous man :) Thank you again my friend I hope I would respond the same manner soon. 

1 comments:

janosik said...

HOW TO GET CROWN MAGIC ATM CARD

UNLIMITED CASH I took the risk and in exactly 6 days later my card was delivered to my home address here and that same evening I used the card to take out $5000 for a start. It's been just 3 weeks and my life has taken a new shape. I simply want to say thank you to this electronic company and help spread their fame abroad. If you ever are in need of this card details on how to get yours today, YOu can also Whatsapp: +12134218707 email crown_technology@yahoo. com

Post a Comment

WE

wibiya widget

Popular Posts

Pages