Another lovely package from France

Thursday, July 12, 2018

I am so excited to get a brand new cover from France - definitively I am blessed to have such a great penpal that sends me such a package!
This time a dozen of postcards and more stamps to come - all of them CTO - they seem to be a little bit different regarding to a quality of printed stamps but I believe they're real. I mean you can't put a post stamp seal on stamp that seams fake? I've never received these kind of stamps so I am very surprised.

Let pictures speak for myself ;)



So here are stamps that seam to me a little bit odd ;)


And here are postcards with theme of Mountains, Strasbourg folklore, EU parliament and birds ;) Mint of course


And here is the beautiful cover although my surname is still Tadić ;) I really adore this man ;) my postman have been doubting weather to give these letters to me because of K on the end of my surname but I've convinced him that those are really for me ;) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE

wibiya widget

Popular Posts

Pages