Hello to all of you

Monday, November 23, 2009


I just wanted to say that it is time to make some movement in my philatelic ways of being here :)
As you probably don't know (and I shall tell you) I am a member of most philatelic or post-crossing groups on Facebook, I'll name them latter, and I swap trough nice covers, stamps and postcards.

It is also the better thing that - I have talent to create greeting cards of mine and soon I'll show them to you!!!
Please, come and visit my FB account, see the letters I am sending or receiving, add me for friend and lets start swapping.

I am interested in all kinds of swapping, but more of all I am looking for stamps, more and more stamps (as they are my priority) AND PLEASE, NO SCAM IS ALLOWED, as I am an honest person, you can gain something but LOOSE MORE!

Thank you for coming, and I look forward to make friends with you guys :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE

wibiya widget

Popular Posts

Pages