Pre Corona post /mail from Belgium

Monday, June 15, 2020

On 12th of February I've got my last mail before Corona hit and sent our people home. I've got a very lovely cover with beautiful stamps on it. My postman also asked me if I can sell my cover to a philatelist very well known here.


In the letter is stated next:

Dear Marija,

We hope you like this cover from Belgium. My son Niels and I are building a cover collection, and we would really like a nice one from Montenegro.

I will be in Gaboon soon, we lived there for 30 years, my daughter still lives there, so if you care we could send you a nice one from there too. Tell me your preferences concerning the stamps, or if maybe you'd rather want a postcard.

-->>Their address<<-- p="">
Niels and Luc

I am really blessed for such a lovely letter - I will reply them soon. Hope my letter will find them in good health.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Marija, so glad you got it. We were thinking it got lost! We are looking forward to getting your letter. We are ok, I am going back to school since two weeks.But our trip toGabon don't know when. Cheers Niels

Maya Freeman said...

Hey Niels - I am going to post a letter to you as soon as I get my paycheck ;) I hope you are all good and away from the virus - take care please!

Unknown said...

hello, your letter has not arrived, I was really looking forward to it! Cheers, Niels

Post a Comment

WE

wibiya widget

Popular Posts

Pages