Today received 2 covers from France!!!

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Mr. Gilles is obviously very generous man and I appreciate every package I receive from him. So I've got 2 covers yesterday in my mailbox. One was sent on 20th of August and here are the pictures.










I am sorry if my pictures are bad - my battery was almost dead so I took pictures without the light behind the camera. If I get a chance I will scan them well.

Than other cover was a proof that he has received my letter with postcards of Montenegro and magnets which I've sent to him nearly a month ago. I know it because he used my back address, cut it out and put it on his cover so that he is sure my address was accurate. Maybe he wanted to show to me that he'd received my cover ;) here are pictures:












I am so grateful of these doubles I've received I could offer them now forward to my fellow penpals and philatelists ;) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE

wibiya widget

Popular Posts

Pages