A little bit of composing ;)

Sunday, January 29, 2012

I wasn't alive to put this here and represent you a work of mine.
One night I've bumped on this video on YouTube and I was amazed with emotions
in this song, so I suddenly started to sing along with it.

After singing I decided to tape that one down and show it to the composer of song.
I waited few days before we - become friends, than I sent a inquiry about my work,
and he was eager to listen to it.. as he don't have FB acc. I decided to put it on YouTube channel with my explanation that music is from him and he was amazed with it!

It's dime to show it to you ;)

1 comments:

sellosmundiales said...

Visit this new website, still under construction but little

little will grow with the help of all. Tell me that you

look or improve on the forum. THANK YOU

http://www.sellosmundiales.netne.net

Post a Comment

WE

wibiya widget

Popular Posts

Pages