12. May 2010. #2

Wednesday, May 12, 2010


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------***--------------------------------

Also, today I've got a wonderful sight-scene postcard of Santiago, Chile!
My friend Hernan have sent me this wonderful postcard and he have got mine just a day ago :)
Yeah - someone have said that thoughts are traveling fast - so here we are!

Thank you Hernan, can't wait to recieve another one! :)
Montenegro is waiting for letters from all over the world!!! :)

3 comments:

TJ AND ALIA said...

Good to know that Hernan is in contact with you. He's such a great friend and I've always love all the postcards that he sent.

Maya Freeman said...

I know - he's just a nice soul don't you agree? :)

TJ AND ALIA said...

yeah .. cool Hernan :)

Post a Comment

WE

wibiya widget

Popular Posts

Pages