Entry #59 in my received letters book

Monday, May 24, 2010


I've got a warm Hello from cold Chile :)
As news flash reporter Hernan says, there is gonna be a hell of coldness :)
So stay calm and get your sweaters on if you're going to Chile - it's a chilly-villy situation :)

I am so glad to see your name in my mailbox again, the landscapes of Puerto Varas are wonderful and as concerning stamps my friend you have sent me some countries that I haven't had in my collection before.. Adore to have found such a pen pall like you!

1 comments:

Herandlab said...

You're welcome, Marija! For me it has been so great to be your pal, my Montenegrin friend! It'll be a pleasure to introduce more places in Chile. Hmm...this afternoon is warm but mornings -and what's more- evenings + nights make us grab our sweaters, scarves and parkas!

Congratulations for your blog, Marija! It's great to read it!

Have a good day! (for you and your visitors)

HernĂ¡n.

Post a Comment

WE

wibiya widget

Popular Posts

Pages