Today 2 in a row!

Monday, May 10, 2010


Hello again - it's a lovely day and two guests came to stay with me!
From India there have been days since last letter but as a member of Joint-Issue stamp chain on Facebook, I've got a letter with 4 variety of Joint-issue mint m/s and some 'stand-alone' mint stamps of India.
Hereby are those (below letter) which I've exchanged as I don't have in my collection any Joint-issue from Montenegro and there is one of which I know about..

Thank you Khrist Sur on your trust!

.
And again Russia is here with me - a second letter from Tolya came today and I was nice surprised by souvenir sheets of 150th anniversary of New Hermitage and History of the Russian State (which is high above - first picture). Stamp issues are from year of 2002 and they look very nice, mint and in excellent condition. Thank you very much Tolya!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE

wibiya widget

Popular Posts

Pages