A few glances on my beautiful country from my Canon A460 Powershot!

Monday, May 3, 2010

It is time to see an slide of pictures that show the beauty of my country :) I adore photography, so hereby I say that I don't allow taking off my pictures, as they're all announced on worlds famous photography sites so watch out! Only I could be good to turn them into a postcard for you :) so, let's go on tour! Ready? Go!



This is the picture of our famous Skadar Lake - which is essential nest for very rare European species of birds - so birdwatching is allowed and most of all birds are watching you! :)
And this is how lake is looking like when Mother nature is angry :)



This picture above is the look on rainbow, from my grandmothers house yard - my mom was born in this place long time ago, and it gives great look over our city.



This picture shows 2 biggest mountains, Rumija(upper left) and Lisinj below snow in April last year :) The view below are terrains where many sport-people are attending in order to improve their condition and skills :) We are touristic but also sport related place. Behind those pines, is big sport hale that have been finished this year :)


This picture represents remaining of a place called Swatch or Shasi on Albanian language. That place have had 365 churches (as days in a year) but this one have only remained. It is made in Byzantine time and it is the most outstanding relic from that time. The place is about 40km away from center of Bar and you have to take old route-road for Ulcinj to get there.


I've took this picture on beach Ploche that is around 7 km away from our touristic town Budva.


I adore field flowers of Crmnica - the place where our people produce most strong black wine..


Believe it or not - this two pictures were shot in 5 minutes difference - first was shot towards Rumija, and other towards the beautiful Adriatic sea :)


This one was shot from a cliff that holds west winds from making a hell of Sutomore, a small and one of the cheapest touristic place on Montenegrin coast :) I've worked as a post officer there in 2008. (7 km from my place of living - Bar)


Again snow on Lisinj and terrains in front of picture :) we have it all - summer swimming and snow skiing :)


Again details from Crmnica, this is an old-way built wall that supports a house and the fig tree have found a way to live trough those stones.. but couldn't fight the laws of Mother Nature :)


This is a kindergarten contest in mask-ball :) I was really delighted with catching this couple :)


Old house in Crmnica, look all those mountains above, really our country us full of mountains that are standing as titans in the night - Monte Negro on italian means Mountain Black :) or place of black mountains, as you see it feels better on sunlight :)


More field flowers - thank you Nature!


This is my town's marina. During the 90-ties it was pretty empty, but now it is full of ships and yachts of mostly Russian people that came to live here.


And here is a sunset looking from promenade - marina and last hello from that day :)
I hope that you've enjoyed this tour - as I am planning to put more pictures soon :)
Till than - I wish to you all - many nice exchanges and more friends over the Globe!
Pozdrav iz Crne Gore!!!

1 comments:

Gone with postcrads said...

Thanks for sharing these nice photos of Montenegro!

Post a Comment

WE

wibiya widget

Popular Posts

Pages